CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dedicated to myself and all my beloved friends

In uncertainty situation right now, I need some words of motivation to cheer up my day. Hopefully the following words which I found yesterday will help...



  • The key to success is seeing possibilities where others see only impossibilities
  • Set yourself tighter deadlines, you will accomplish more without sacrificing quality
  • Once committed I always try never to give up, but do my best to beat my opponent
  • It is a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it
  • Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you
  • When written in chinese the word crisis is composed of two characters - one represents danger and the other represent opportunity
  • Keep working your plan daily - even when you don't feel like it - and you will be amazed at how soon it begins to pay off
  • The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible
  • Do only what you know best and only talk about what you really know
  • Nothing is particular hard if you divide it into small job
  • The most powerful way I have learned to compress time is to learn through other people experience

3 comments:

Telipuk Kuala said...

Go girl!!! You can do it!

Anonymous said...

Go!Go!!!Go!!!Yale!Yale!Yale!!!!

Pepatah Arab ada berbunyi;

Man jada wajada, Man zara' hasola"

if you think you can, you can. if you plant, you harvest it. btoika english teman ni???ntahla tu pasal teman sokong belajo math n science dalam english.hahaha. idokler memalukan diri sendiri depan kak sirapmadu.hehe.

Orang kata my english teruk..aye peduli ape?just kidding!!!

Youth UMNO

sirapmadu said...

Pedulikan apa orang nak kata.